Agile Transformation Survey
1. Where are you [where is your company] in your agile transformation journey?
2. If you are considering an agile transformation, what is preventing you from starting?
3. How are you planning to implemnt agile practices within your organization?
Pilot with a small team of ~10 employees or selecting a single pilot project
Pilot to an entire department or business unit (~25 to 100 employees)
Top-down approach – transforming the entire business unit or organization
4. If your transformation journey is in progress, share the top three to five things that are working well, and three to five things that are not working as well as you expected.
5. If you have abandoned or paused your agile transformation, describe the top three to five reasons why the initiative was discontinued.
6. If you have successfully completed your agile transformation, describe the top three to five reasons that contributed to your success.
7. Which agile framework(s) (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, Scaled Agile, etc.) are you considering, planning, or have you used in your transformation project?
8. What tangible or intangible results/benefits did you see?
9. What advice or insight would you share with someone who will go through an agile transformation in the future?
10. Anything else you would like to tell us?
Do Not Fill This Out